|School:||George Washington University|
|Department:||Exercise & Sport Science|
Pros: -Outstanding speaker
-Knows material very well
Cons: -Hard grader
-Very difficult tests
-Wants to treat his class (a time to learn new material) as a business workplace. Understandable, but not logical. That's what internships and real work experience are for. I don't like a frustrating work environment when all I want at this stage is to learn and develop a passion for something first.
Was not the right professor for me at all. I didn't learn very much for the end, and didn't find myself engrossed in the material at all. I just felt like I was part of the motions for a high-end professor trying to push his credentials farther. He's very good at what he does (speaking), but I didn't like him as a teacher.
Pros: Great Speaker
Cons: Grades very difficultly
Refine Your Search
RECENT GWU CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TOP GWU NEWS
- Bioengineering The Next Generation: How Far Is Too Far?
- Tunnel Adventures Underneath Campus!
- Are Transgender People Fighting a Good Fight?
- 3 Reasons You Should Appreciate Beyonce's Formation Video
- The Chronicles of Kelvin Johnson: Episode 1
- Why I Won't Be Proud To Be Gay
- Is Late Night Television a Political Tool?
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeAmerican UniversityGeorge Washington UniversityGeorgetown UniversityHoward UniversityCatholic University of AmericaCorcoran College of Art and DesignGallaudet UniversityStrayer UniversityTrinity Washington UniversityUniversity of the District of ColumbiaBennett Career InstituteGraduate School USAInstitute of World PoliticsNational Conservatory of Dramatic ArtsPontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of StudiesPortfolio Center - DC BranchRadians CollegeTechnical Learning Centers IncUniversity of Phoenix-Washington DCWesley Theological Seminary
- By State
- By City